NEW 2022 UPDATE: Check out the Docker version of Copycat, which I made to mitigate the various compatibility issues: https://github.com/jmeierk/copycat
Downloadable, standalone versions
- Mac OS X (only tested up until OS X Lion): Copycat_v2.04_mac.zip
- Linux: Copycat_v2.04_linux.zip
- Windows (only tested up until Windows 7): Copycat_v2.04_win.zip
Please note the following pre-installation requirements:
- These installers do not contain a Java RunTime Environment (JRE). Please make sure that you have one installed (note: Copycat might fail to start on Java versions > Java 8; I will look into this though).
- The Mac version additionally requires the GNU scientific library (GSL) installed. A binary installer can be found either here
http://ascend4.org/Binary_installer_for_GSL-1.13_on_Mac_OS_X(link not available anymore) or here as a mirror.
Original supplementary material as provided in Meier-Kolthoff et al. (2007):
The old website is still online, so feel free to download previous versions from there.